We value our relationship with parents and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide high quality play and care for your child.
- Welcome you at all times to discuss our work, have a chat or take part in our activities.
- Keep you informed about our opening times, fees and programme of activities.
- Be consistent and reliable to enable you to plan for your child’s out-of-school care with confidence and peace of mind.
- Share and discuss your child’s achievements, experiences and friendships.
- Invite you to our half-termly committee meetings to enable you to be involved in decisions about the running of the Club.
- Ask your permission before taking your child off site.
- Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.